Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sometimes as parents we feel ...just like this! (PLEASE CLICK TO VIEW, ITS WORTH IT)


































Hey everyone,
So I am stopping by to post my latest shoot. This is one of my very best friends and her family. Does everyone know what a "pocket" is? Well let me tell you, one day I heard the term pocket as being used to describe how cute a person is, and how you would shrink them down and put them in your pocket. Like, "that person is such a pocket!" Well let me tell you, this family is my POCKET! I love them so much and shooting with them is always such a privilege and a constant inspiration to me and my art. I love you guys so much and I hope I showed how awesome you all are in photographs. Oh and Michele, the hair...freaking amazing! Love you!

XOXO
Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This shoot is sooo funny. It's so true, we do feel like our kids control us. Wow your creativity blows me away. DLH