Sunday, December 14, 2008

A First For Me...Thanks John and Faith!










































Hey everyone,
Okay so yesterday I had my first real full wedding! YEAH!!! and THANK YOU to John and Faith. I just want to say that you two were so great to work with and so wonderful to photograph! I have not had the time to edit all of them but I did want to leave you with something fun before you two head out on your honeymoon...I hope you have the time of your lives and I cant wait to see whats next....thanks againg and ENJOY!!
XOXO,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are AMAZING!!!! You truly have a gift my dear!

RachelRAdams said...

Jennifer ~ Just incredible! Again I am amazed by your talent. You did such a great job! It is so easy to recommend you because you are just that talented! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, You know I'm a true fan of your awesome work. Your wedding photography has such a "new edge". I love the composition and lay out . I can't wait to see more! dh.