Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ruth's Entire Family...P.S. I LOVE you all!










Hey everyone,
Okay so this is the last post of the night and I swear if I stop making sense its only because I have switched from manual typing to auto pilot...meaning that my eyes have glazed over and drool may in fact start drizzling down my cheek...seriously I don't remember being this tired since Dylan was a baby...why? you may ask..its a combination of reasons...but lets say this it all started from my neighbors air conditioner making these terrifying and evil noises once every 4 minutes al ll llll lll lllllll lllll niiiiigggghhhtt loooonnnngggg! Ooops I just went off on a tangent didn't I...?..Sorry...okay cutting to the chase I had a great shoot today...and by great I mean the people were awesome the location was beautiful and the pictures came out with so much emotion that they just make me smile every time that I look at them..You all may remember Ruth and Brianna from a mother/daughter shoot that we did a few months back, but this time I was so blessed to be able to shoot with her whole family...it was so much FUN..I love you all and had such a great time I cant wait to do it again... I really hope that these picture show how loving/fun/happy/silly/fabulous this family is and if they don't just call me and I will tell you all about it! I really hope that you all enjoy them! See you all soon!
XOXO,
Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You amaze me time and time and time again you are gifted at getting a shot that will portray the feelings and emotions that are present and lift them to a whole other level. Your pictures are an extension of your very own beauty.. Thank you for giving me so many memories this year!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, God is blessing you and your clients. These photographs are truly spectacular! dlh