Thursday, April 23, 2009

Everybody...meet Annie!










Hey everyone,
I'm just stopping in to post a teaser for the "J" family. 8 weeks ago they welcomed a beautiful baby girl into their family, and yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting with her. Little miss Annie is such a good baby, not to mention expressive, she's one of those baby's' that's just fun to look at cause she is so stinking cute! Big blue eyes and a smile that melts your heart she had me wrapped around her little finger the second we started and I seriously think that she knew exactly what we were doing! So Joy & John I hope that you love your pictures I had so much fun with you guys yesterday I cant wait to shoot the family pictures!XOXO,
Jenn

1 comment:

Suzette Sannuto said...

Enjoyed the way you captured each one's facial expressions, especially the baby girl's!