Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Do..think you two are fabulous!










Hey everyone,
I'm just stopping in to post a teaser for Courtney and Charlie from their wedding. This wedding took place at the Ringling Ca D'Zan Mansion, it is was just beautiful. I met Courtney and Charlie a while ago when I did their engagement pictures and let me tell you the love between the two of them was palpable, it actually made me happy just being around them and finally on Friday they spoke their vows and sealed it with a kiss. I had such a blast with all of your family and friends, each one of them a direct reflection of what real, honest and lovely people you are. Thank you for choosing me to capture your memories and for entrusting me with your story I hope each one of you can feel the happiness and emotion that was flowing through the air like electricity and more than that I hope each one of you will someday experience the same emotion in your very own fairy tale. Courtney and Charlie...to a long life of loving each other! Enjoy!XOXO,
Jenn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them!!! THANK YOU!!! I can't wait to see more!!! You are so amazing!

Kangaroo said...

oooh, can't wait to see more either--what a special night!