Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Birth of Little Roy




Hey everyone,
I just wanted to stop in a post what I have been working on for the last week. For those of you who dont know me I consider myself a visionary when it comes to my work. Now when I say this I mean usually when I am shooting something I pray that God will allow me to see what I need to see so that I can capture and convey the spirit in which it was photographed...this week I was so blessed to be able to photograph the journey of childbirth.. now some of you may think you shouldnt watch this slideshow but I promise there is nothing graphic...just pure emotion, and while I can promise that you wont get sick watching this, I cant promise that you wont cry, I do everytime I see it. I spent 2 days in the hospital with Amy and Roy and the girls waiting for this little biscuit to be brought into the world and it was well worth the wait. He was born, and we were all forever changed...I love you guys and I just want to thank you so much for allowing me to capture your most cherished memories...Enjoy...XOXO,
Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn, that was beautiful! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Jen You made me cry!!!! Love dlh

Anonymous said...

You actually made the whole birthing process look beautiful! I wonder if my doctor delivers at Manatee Memorial? She is originally from Bayfront Medical Center so it couldn't hurt asking her I suppose....