Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Love..the pickle!













Hey everyone,
I just wanted to post my most favorite model......MY PICKLE! For those of you who do not know me the person that I so lovingly refer to as pickle is my baby! I took these pictures today as he was drinking his milk..letting it run out his mouth all over himself and then laughing so hysterically that it actually made me laugh, ...f.y.i : I usually do not laugh at this, so I did what any photographer/mother would do...I ran for my camera and I am so glad that I did becuase I dont think that I could live without adding these to my pickle food collection...please refer to the pickle's oreo disaster day. SO FUN! So I hope that all of you enjoy these, I know Maymie and PaPa will! XOXO,
Jenn and Pickle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love these photos!