Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ciara's "Most Photogenic" Pictures!










Hey everyone,
Isnt she so stinkin adorable! I met up with Ciara and her Momma and we shot some pictures of this little biscuit, I had so much fun, since I only have boys its fun to shoot with little girls and see their poofy dresses and hair pretties. I hope you all enjoy them and to Ciara- I had so much fun crawling in the grass and taking pictures of your cute little face oh and being able to show off my sweet talent of siging Nickelodeon theme songs..you liked that part huh? Well I cant wait till the next time!
XOXO,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH this is so adorable, this baby looks like a little china doll. My favorite pic is the bubble of light. I'ts so amazing how that picture produced the circles of light. Bless the Lord oh my soul! "your truest fan" dlh