Monday, May 18, 2009

Racheal, Mike and that little biscuit Mallory!










Hey everyone,
I'm just stopping in to post a teaser for the the "A" family, Okay first off let me just say that I love this family, aside from the fact that I had one of the funnest shoots ever, they are just cool people to hang with! But my favorite thing by far was watching them interact with each other, I don't know what it is about watching a daughter love on her daddy, or seeing people just in their natural environment that just makes my job make sense. The reason I love what I do is because the pictures that I take should reflect exactly the relationships that my people have and this shoot was a perfect example of that. I love it, that's all I can say...oh..and you guys rock!XOXO,
Jenn

2 comments:

RachelRAdams said...

Jenn - These pictures bring tears to my eyes! You captured our life! This is who we are and what we love. THANK YOU so much. Mike and I are so thrilled!

Suzette Sannuto said...

Really loved the way you captured this family's moments, especially Mallory's! These pictures exude their love for one another.