Monday, May 18, 2009

Two little girls and so many cute faces!










Hey everyone,
I'm just stopping in to post a teaser for Christina and family! Christina is a children's coordinator for our church...BAYSIDE...can you tell I love it? Anyways she called me because her sister was down from PA and they wanted to get some pictures of both the girls. So we met up to shoot some pics and they turned out fabulous...both the babies were just gorgeous and so were the parents..I mean it people this was a good looking family and they were a pleasure to work with! I hope that you love your pictures, and thank you for choosing me to capture these moments.Enjoy!XOXO,
Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO
I'M JONATHAN'S MOTHER AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICTURES.WE LIVE IN WEST VIRGINIA & LOVE SEEING PICTURES OF OUR KIDS
THANK YOU
JANNY REED
jannyreed@netzero.net