Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ugly Weather = Beautiful Pictures










Hey everyone,
I'm just stopping in to post a teaser for Kristen and Nick. They are getting married and chose me to be there engagement and wedding photographer...thank you guys! So we met up this evening despite all the ugly weather and God really opened a window in all the rain and let us get some amazing shots. Kristen and Nick, thank you for letting me in to see just how much you love each other, I cant wait to shoot your wedding! Enjoy your pictures!XOXO,
Jenn

2 comments:

The original "Home Girl" a trip through the decorators life. said...

I just love the cloudy, haunting feel of the shoot, It is truly beautiful. Good job everyone!

Anonymous said...

The weather really made them pop in the pictures! You really are the most amazing photographer! [and person!]