Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello Love!










Hey everyone,
I am just stopping in to post my shoot from yesterday, I met up with Jessica and Gerrid, and the buzz about them being the sweetest and most in love couple was true! They are awesome! I love being in the presence of people who just love God, and see that every good things is from Him including eachother. Also Jessica and Gerrid started an effort to help feed the starving in children Africa it is called the Moju Project, all you have to do to get invloved is purchase a really cool t-Shirt for 25.00 dollars and it will feed a child for 1 month, I encourage all of you to make a diffrence in a childs life, to be a light in a world of darkness. To help, visit http://www.mojuproject.com/ and buy a shirt to support the cause. As for Jessica and Gerrid I loved shooting with you two, I cant wait to shoot the wedding! I hope you enjoy your engagement pics!
XOXO,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Omgosh, They are adorable!