Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Boy





Hey everyone,
I am stopping in to post a little something about my sweet boy, now let me just tell you, Jacob is always running from me and my camera but on the rare occasion that I bribe him with a haircut and his steve irwin "croc hunter" shirt he will actually work with me. Let me just say this about Jake, he is the sweetest most loving, kind child, who is passionate, and loves art and animals. I can honestly say at age 7 he is one of the most insightful people I know and I consider myself so blessed to call him my son. Enjoy my sweet boy I hope that these pictures remind you of what it feels like to be a child so innocent and full of wonder. XOXO
Jenn
(or Momma to him)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how old he looks in these pictures! I am thinking he is looking more and more like his mom everyday!