Friday, March 27, 2009

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice!









Hey everyone,
I am just stopping in before my very busy weekend to post a teaser for one of my best friends, Kristen and her husband John and or course new big brother Jax! I met up with Kristen at her home, which is a photographers dream lighting situation. Little girl is two weeks old today so we will celebrate with a photo session. We had been trying to get together for the past week or so and with all the sickness and sleep deprivation we were finally able to get her shoot done and let me tell you...she is a beautiful baby! And Jax is a very handsome boy, he holds a special place in my heart cause him and pickle were born within weeks of eachother and they were eachothers first friend...so I call him my nephew...love ya Jax... you good big brother you! I hope you enjoy this little biscuit I love her!!!XOXO,
Jenn

3 comments:

Tiffany Edmondson said...

She is soo cute! Send Kristen my congrats and love!

Anonymous said...

Kristen, If you are reading this, I just want to say God has blessed you and John with so much love, It shows thru the little ones, Piper is an angel and Jackson is the little man, so cute!, congratulations, Good Job Jennifer, again! love Mom

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
You did an amazing job taking these pics! I have some framed in my home. I love being able to see them everyday the only way I can! My brother and Kristen make beautiful children and wonderful parents!
Aunt Shannon