Monday, March 30, 2009

Wow...Amazing!!!











Hey everyone,
I am stopping in today to post a wedding teaser for Jessica and Gerrid, now they are on their honeymoon but in case they have time and check I wanted to post a little something for them. This wedding was easily the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to...and it was "special". My Mom and I always talk about weddings, and the ones that have a a real heartbeat we lovingly refer to as "special". I remember walking out of my baby brothers wedding and thinking WOW that was a great wedding, not because our families spent a million dollars or anything but because it had a heartbeat, the wedding itself was the culmination of all of my family and my sister in laws families all believing and loving these two people so passionately that we all had felt the same excitement of seeing that God had brought these two people together and it...was..right. And last night I felt it ..many heartbeats all together for Jessica and Gerrid, that God was at work right in front of our very human and somewhat unsuspecting eyes. Thank you so much for renewing that in me and choosing me to bear witness to such a special event! I cant wait till the next part! XOXO,
Jenn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, pretty much amazing Jen!!!

Weyli said...

Jennifer, amazing job with the photos. Jessica and Gerrid are breath taking. It was awesome spending the day with you. You rock!

Weyli

Anonymous said...

Wow, is there a better word than "WOW" if there is please tell me, Jennifer you are such a great photographer! I love the beach and all her colors she picked, They are all beautiful people!, Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jessica and Gerrid! Your wedding was beautiful and the most romantic that I have ever witnessed. Thank you for asking us to be there to share your wonderful day. Also you picked the best photographer in Bradenton. What a fabulous visual record of your first hours of being ONE!
Love, Dionne

Julia Piccone said...

Your right WOW! Amazing pictures!!!